I’m working with some folks on promoting their forthcoming business book. During one of our discussions about what we were doing, one of the co-authors mentioned this list from Chris Brogan, what he calls An Author’s List for Social Media Efforts. I’d call it 21 Ways to Promote Your Book. It’s a great list of things for an author to do, definitely a “must start here” for anyone setting out to promote a book.
- The Dad Who Photoshops His Baby Daughter Into Dangerous Situations newyorker.com/culture/rabbit… 1 year ago
- Still the image on my checks, not that I'm writing checks anymore... twitter.com/LaphamsQuart/s… 1 year ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Late to this, but really enjoying the logical consequence of NYC's mandate that dogs on the subway must be in a bag. htt… 1 year ago
- Nice! twitter.com/jwgop/status/8… 2 years ago
- Ha! twitter.com/rabihalameddin… 2 years ago