I’m working with some folks on promoting their forthcoming business book. During one of our discussions about what we were doing, one of the co-authors mentioned this list from Chris Brogan, what he calls An Author’s List for Social Media Efforts. I’d call it 21 Ways to Promote Your Book. It’s a great list of things for an author to do, definitely a “must start here” for anyone setting out to promote a book.
- @MassDOT Thank you! 3 months ago
- Hey, @MassDot , do you think you could fill in that small trench running across Mass Pike eastbound beneath the Comm Ave overpass? Thanks. 3 months ago
- RT @JonnyGeller: Nixon's True Legacy. #DonaldTrump https://t.co/qx8Dw10sfO 3 months ago
- RT @emmarose80: 10 words to cut from your writing m.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-busi… 2 years ago
- Why cyclists should be able to roll through stop signs and ride through red lights vox.com/e/5455139 via @voxdotcom 2 years ago