If you’re a leader or you’re in an organization that’s kind of a middle-of-the-road organization, it looks pretty hopeless out there. You’re an organization that says to itself, “How do I become the most of something in my field? How do I get out of the middle of the road?” Maybe it’s the most exclusive, maybe it’s the most affordable, or maybe it’s the most local, but the organization and leaders that are thriving are the ones that embrace this “most of something” mindset and aren’t satisfied with doing things the way everybody else does.
- The Dad Who Photoshops His Baby Daughter Into Dangerous Situations newyorker.com/culture/rabbit… 2 months ago
- Still the image on my checks, not that I'm writing checks anymore... twitter.com/LaphamsQuart/s… 3 months ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Late to this, but really enjoying the logical consequence of NYC's mandate that dogs on the subway must be in a bag. htt… 3 months ago
- Nice! twitter.com/jwgop/status/8… 7 months ago
- Ha! twitter.com/rabihalameddin… 12 months ago