We want to be engaged with [technology] from the very beginning, knowing that there are going to be things that are not good about it, steering away from those, finding the right place for it through constant testing and changing. That’s a very different attitude than saying, “Oh, no, we can’t do that because it has bad things in it.” Well, everything has bad things in it, including the things that already exist. Organic food has bad stuff in it. We don’t test for that because we think that we don’t have to test natural things, that only new things are bad. But that’s the wrong idea, as well.
- Nice! twitter.com/jwgop/status/8… 3 months ago
- Ha! twitter.com/rabihalameddin… 8 months ago
- @MassDOT Thank you! 1 year ago
- Hey, @MassDot , do you think you could fill in that small trench running across Mass Pike eastbound beneath the Comm Ave overpass? Thanks. 1 year ago
- RT @JonnyGeller: Nixon's True Legacy. #DonaldTrump https://t.co/qx8Dw10sfO 1 year ago