This past Sunday the New York Times magazine published an interview with Rosanne Cash, who has just released her 14th album, which covers songs from a list of 100 songs her father Johnny Cash gave to her when she was a teenager. He called it a ‘template for excellence.’ I like that. Template for excellence. Her own personalized guidebook to what was good musically. Everyone should have their own template for excellence. And now, these many years later, she’s recorded 13 of those songs. Just 87 to go.
- The Dad Who Photoshops His Baby Daughter Into Dangerous Situations newyorker.com/culture/rabbit… 1 year ago
- Still the image on my checks, not that I'm writing checks anymore... twitter.com/LaphamsQuart/s… 1 year ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Late to this, but really enjoying the logical consequence of NYC's mandate that dogs on the subway must be in a bag. htt… 1 year ago
- Nice! twitter.com/jwgop/status/8… 1 year ago
- Ha! twitter.com/rabihalameddin… 1 year ago