This one really irks me: people who use photos that were taken 10 or 20 years ago as their website/twitter/facebook photos. C’mon people, get with it. Do you intend to meet any of your clients in person? Won’t they be a little surprised when the real you doesn’t look much like the virtual you? What’s wrong with using a current photo of yourself? Could it be any easier to do? Get someone to take a picture of you and then upload it to your computer and then to your various sites. The next time I meet someone whose picture doesn’t correspond with their current age, I’m going to say, “My how you’ve aged since you got on the web.” Why not put up a new picture every month? Why not?
- Nice! twitter.com/jwgop/status/8… 3 months ago
- Ha! twitter.com/rabihalameddin… 8 months ago
- @MassDOT Thank you! 1 year ago
- Hey, @MassDot , do you think you could fill in that small trench running across Mass Pike eastbound beneath the Comm Ave overpass? Thanks. 1 year ago
- RT @JonnyGeller: Nixon's True Legacy. #DonaldTrump https://t.co/qx8Dw10sfO 1 year ago