So originally Norway had pledged to go ‘carbon neutral’ by 2050 and then later changed that deadline to 2030 (only 22 years away!), but it seems that a lot of this ‘neutrality’ is based on growing trees in Africa or other 3rd-world places, according to this article in the New York Times. Problem is they haven’t figured out how to decrease their own carbon emissions. And my guess is that innovations related to energy will not occur in Norway. It’s not a nation of entrepreneurs. But it is a rich nation from all the oil out there under the North Sea. So they’ll have to buy that technology when it gets invented.
- Nice! twitter.com/jwgop/status/8… 3 months ago
- Ha! twitter.com/rabihalameddin… 8 months ago
- @MassDOT Thank you! 1 year ago
- Hey, @MassDot , do you think you could fill in that small trench running across Mass Pike eastbound beneath the Comm Ave overpass? Thanks. 1 year ago
- RT @JonnyGeller: Nixon's True Legacy. #DonaldTrump https://t.co/qx8Dw10sfO 1 year ago