There are photographers all over the place during the Pan Mass Challenge ride. But last year they didn’t seem to ever find me. This year they did. Here I am riding along behind Lee Gavris and Pete Espo. I think this is Saturday afternoon and we’re in the final leg on the way to Bourne, MA. I like to believe we’re really tearing along here. I think the fourth guy tried staying up with us but couldn’t.
- The Dad Who Photoshops His Baby Daughter Into Dangerous Situations newyorker.com/culture/rabbit… 5 months ago
- Still the image on my checks, not that I'm writing checks anymore... twitter.com/LaphamsQuart/s… 5 months ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Late to this, but really enjoying the logical consequence of NYC's mandate that dogs on the subway must be in a bag. htt… 5 months ago
- Nice! twitter.com/jwgop/status/8… 10 months ago
- Ha! twitter.com/rabihalameddin… 1 year ago