There are photographers all over the place during the Pan Mass Challenge ride. But last year they didn’t seem to ever find me. This year they did. Here I am riding along behind Lee Gavris and Pete Espo. I think this is Saturday afternoon and we’re in the final leg on the way to Bourne, MA. I like to believe we’re really tearing along here. I think the fourth guy tried staying up with us but couldn’t.
- Nice! twitter.com/jwgop/status/8… 3 months ago
- Ha! twitter.com/rabihalameddin… 8 months ago
- @MassDOT Thank you! 1 year ago
- Hey, @MassDot , do you think you could fill in that small trench running across Mass Pike eastbound beneath the Comm Ave overpass? Thanks. 1 year ago
- RT @JonnyGeller: Nixon's True Legacy. #DonaldTrump https://t.co/qx8Dw10sfO 1 year ago