Just wanted to post this picture from Ava Dolley, daughter of a friend/colleague of mine. Ava is really into dinosaurs right now, particularly T-Rex. Shelley, her mother, sent me a copy of The Dangerous Book for Boys to me as a birthday gift. Ava made the card. This card really is priceless.
- The Dad Who Photoshops His Baby Daughter Into Dangerous Situations newyorker.com/culture/rabbit… 8 months ago
- Still the image on my checks, not that I'm writing checks anymore... twitter.com/LaphamsQuart/s… 8 months ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Late to this, but really enjoying the logical consequence of NYC's mandate that dogs on the subway must be in a bag. htt… 8 months ago
- Nice! twitter.com/jwgop/status/8… 1 year ago
- Ha! twitter.com/rabihalameddin… 1 year ago