I woke up this morning wondering whether the old cell phone I dropped off at my local Verizon Wireless store yesterday would really go where they said it would go. Or would do what they said it would do, which was to be donated to victims of domestic violence. So I googled Verizon and recycle this morning and it seems it is quite a robust program. I have to admit that the fact that Verizon is doing this makes me like them a little more. It’s not a company that makes it easy to love it. Though I do believe they have the best wireless network nationally.
- The Dad Who Photoshops His Baby Daughter Into Dangerous Situations newyorker.com/culture/rabbit… 2 months ago
- Still the image on my checks, not that I'm writing checks anymore... twitter.com/LaphamsQuart/s… 3 months ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Late to this, but really enjoying the logical consequence of NYC's mandate that dogs on the subway must be in a bag. htt… 3 months ago
- Nice! twitter.com/jwgop/status/8… 7 months ago
- Ha! twitter.com/rabihalameddin… 12 months ago