Okay, who knew? Probably everyone except me. The F9 key on the Mac is so cool. All those open windows on your desktop and you don’t know what is where? Just hit F9 and everything gets miniaturized and they all show up there. So I’m excited to know this, but then depressed at the thought of all the little tricks like this that I don’t know. Oh well.
- The Dad Who Photoshops His Baby Daughter Into Dangerous Situations newyorker.com/culture/rabbit… 12 months ago
- Still the image on my checks, not that I'm writing checks anymore... twitter.com/LaphamsQuart/s… 12 months ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Late to this, but really enjoying the logical consequence of NYC's mandate that dogs on the subway must be in a bag. htt… 1 year ago
- Nice! twitter.com/jwgop/status/8… 1 year ago
- Ha! twitter.com/rabihalameddin… 1 year ago