On Halloween Annette and I try to dress up a bit for the kids who come to the house for candy. Annette had these two ghillie veils left over from some project she’d been working on. Hunters use them to hide in the brush. Snipers use them, too. We used them to scare some little kid in a dinosaur outfit. Then I had to go out and buy some camouflage pants to complete the outfits and I got a pair with a bitmapped camo design. Even analog pants have gone digital.
- Nice! twitter.com/jwgop/status/8… 3 months ago
- Ha! twitter.com/rabihalameddin… 8 months ago
- @MassDOT Thank you! 1 year ago
- Hey, @MassDot , do you think you could fill in that small trench running across Mass Pike eastbound beneath the Comm Ave overpass? Thanks. 1 year ago
- RT @JonnyGeller: Nixon's True Legacy. #DonaldTrump https://t.co/qx8Dw10sfO 1 year ago