On Halloween Annette and I try to dress up a bit for the kids who come to the house for candy. Annette had these two ghillie veils left over from some project she’d been working on. Hunters use them to hide in the brush. Snipers use them, too. We used them to scare some little kid in a dinosaur outfit. Then I had to go out and buy some camouflage pants to complete the outfits and I got a pair with a bitmapped camo design. Even analog pants have gone digital.
- The Dad Who Photoshops His Baby Daughter Into Dangerous Situations newyorker.com/culture/rabbit… 2 months ago
- Still the image on my checks, not that I'm writing checks anymore... twitter.com/LaphamsQuart/s… 3 months ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Late to this, but really enjoying the logical consequence of NYC's mandate that dogs on the subway must be in a bag. htt… 3 months ago
- Nice! twitter.com/jwgop/status/8… 7 months ago
- Ha! twitter.com/rabihalameddin… 12 months ago