Steve Shapiro, who I interviewed for the Cool Friends section of tompeters.com asked me to speak to the New England National Speakers Association, for which he is President Elect. I spoke about my work with Tom Peters, what we do to extend the brand via his books and pamphlets and his blog. It was the first time I had spoken to a group about my work like that and I think it went quite well. People enjoyed my presentation and I think they learned a couple of things. Then Steve went ahead and put together a list of the main points of my talk, at least from his perspective, and I have to agree with him. His summation will be my beginning point for the next talk like this. Thanks, Steve.
- The Dad Who Photoshops His Baby Daughter Into Dangerous Situations newyorker.com/culture/rabbit… 2 months ago
- Still the image on my checks, not that I'm writing checks anymore... twitter.com/LaphamsQuart/s… 3 months ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Late to this, but really enjoying the logical consequence of NYC's mandate that dogs on the subway must be in a bag. htt… 3 months ago
- Nice! twitter.com/jwgop/status/8… 7 months ago
- Ha! twitter.com/rabihalameddin… 12 months ago