I’ve passed the first fund-raising goal for the Pan Mass Challenge, which is the $3300 minimum required donation. A big thank you to all of you who have contributed. I’m still hoping to collect more money to fight cancer, though. The ride is still two months away. I continue to train. And my goal is to collect $7500.
- The Dad Who Photoshops His Baby Daughter Into Dangerous Situations newyorker.com/culture/rabbit… 12 months ago
- Still the image on my checks, not that I'm writing checks anymore... twitter.com/LaphamsQuart/s… 12 months ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Late to this, but really enjoying the logical consequence of NYC's mandate that dogs on the subway must be in a bag. htt… 1 year ago
- Nice! twitter.com/jwgop/status/8… 1 year ago
- Ha! twitter.com/rabihalameddin… 1 year ago