This picture at flickr purports to be a Viking bike. I’m not so sure that’s what I’d call it. Looks like a big horn cattle bike to me, but I must admit I like the idea of being able to categorize this post as both Bicycling and Norwegian stuff. And the picture is taken in front of the Museum of Science in Boston. Maybe bike and rider will show up at the next Critical Mass ride. Git along little dogies!
- The Dad Who Photoshops His Baby Daughter Into Dangerous Situations newyorker.com/culture/rabbit… 2 years ago
- Still the image on my checks, not that I'm writing checks anymore... twitter.com/LaphamsQuart/s… 2 years ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Late to this, but really enjoying the logical consequence of NYC's mandate that dogs on the subway must be in a bag. htt… 2 years ago
- Nice! twitter.com/jwgop/status/8… 2 years ago
- Ha! twitter.com/rabihalameddin… 2 years ago