I’ve been thinking about this for a while now. About linking to Norwegian stories. Randomly I suppose. Why? Because I’m Norwegian, well, sort of. I’m American, American born. But my parents were both Norwegian (they became naturalized Americans) and my two older brothers were born in Norway. So all of my extended family still lives in Norway and I go back regularly to visit. There’s a strong Norwegian connection for me. And I think the Norwegians do interesting things on occasion. Remember, it’s a tiny country. Four million people or thereabouts. 4,593,041 according to one statistic online. Yesterday I saw this link to a story about the Norwegian government and open source software.
- The Dad Who Photoshops His Baby Daughter Into Dangerous Situations newyorker.com/culture/rabbit… 3 weeks ago
- Still the image on my checks, not that I'm writing checks anymore... twitter.com/LaphamsQuart/s… 3 weeks ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Late to this, but really enjoying the logical consequence of NYC's mandate that dogs on the subway must be in a bag. htt… 4 weeks ago
- Nice! twitter.com/jwgop/status/8… 5 months ago
- Ha! twitter.com/rabihalameddin… 9 months ago