I’ve been thinking about this for a while now. About linking to Norwegian stories. Randomly I suppose. Why? Because I’m Norwegian, well, sort of. I’m American, American born. But my parents were both Norwegian (they became naturalized Americans) and my two older brothers were born in Norway. So all of my extended family still lives in Norway and I go back regularly to visit. There’s a strong Norwegian connection for me. And I think the Norwegians do interesting things on occasion. Remember, it’s a tiny country. Four million people or thereabouts. 4,593,041 according to one statistic online. Yesterday I saw this link to a story about the Norwegian government and open source software.
- Nice! twitter.com/jwgop/status/8… 3 months ago
- Ha! twitter.com/rabihalameddin… 8 months ago
- @MassDOT Thank you! 1 year ago
- Hey, @MassDot , do you think you could fill in that small trench running across Mass Pike eastbound beneath the Comm Ave overpass? Thanks. 1 year ago
- RT @JonnyGeller: Nixon's True Legacy. #DonaldTrump https://t.co/qx8Dw10sfO 1 year ago