Okay, my time at SXSW in Austin is over and my dad has driven up from Rockport, Texas, and today we begin the journey back to Fall River, Massachusetts…by car. Long haul. About three and a half days on the road. On the one hand it’s a lot of time to spend with someone in a car, on the other hand there’s something kind of meditative about getting behind the wheel and driving, staring down the road, watching America pass by.
- The Dad Who Photoshops His Baby Daughter Into Dangerous Situations newyorker.com/culture/rabbit… 2 years ago
- Still the image on my checks, not that I'm writing checks anymore... twitter.com/LaphamsQuart/s… 2 years ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Late to this, but really enjoying the logical consequence of NYC's mandate that dogs on the subway must be in a bag. htt… 2 years ago
- Nice! twitter.com/jwgop/status/8… 2 years ago
- Ha! twitter.com/rabihalameddin… 2 years ago