Spent a long weekend at Alta, Utah, skiing. Elevation at the top of the mountain there over 10,000 feet. A foot of snow fell Monday night and Tuesday morning we got into it.
Dan Hulkower took this video of me skiing the powder at Catherine’s. That’s him you hear breathing hard. He’s just done what you see me doing. Unfortunately we had to catch flights home that afternoon, but we got three hours of glorious powder in before heading out.
- The Dad Who Photoshops His Baby Daughter Into Dangerous Situations newyorker.com/culture/rabbit… 11 months ago
- Still the image on my checks, not that I'm writing checks anymore... twitter.com/LaphamsQuart/s… 12 months ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Late to this, but really enjoying the logical consequence of NYC's mandate that dogs on the subway must be in a bag. htt… 12 months ago
- Nice! twitter.com/jwgop/status/8… 1 year ago
- Ha! twitter.com/rabihalameddin… 1 year ago