I’m working with some folks on promoting their forthcoming business book. During one of our discussions about what we were doing, one of the co-authors mentioned this list from Chris Brogan, what he calls An Author’s List for Social Media Efforts. I’d call it 21 Ways to Promote Your Book. It’s a great list of things for an author to do, definitely a “must start here” for anyone setting out to promote a book.
- Why Writers Are the Worst Procrastinators - Megan McArdle - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/business/archi… ans: they haven't learned to fail 3 weeks ago
- RT @Slate: Why women could soar past men in the ski jump: slate.me/1fegrND http://t.co/RYvwdV8Lz3 3 weeks ago
- Information overload is a myth re product research by consumers. The End of Brand Loyalty newyorker.com/talk/financial… via @NewYorker 3 weeks ago
- What Works For Me On Twitter rochellemoulton.com/what-works-for… thanks @charleshgreen 3 weeks ago
- Impatience Has Its Reward: Books Are Rolled Out Faster nyti.ms/1gjVsw4 3 weeks ago