I’m working with some folks on promoting their forthcoming business book. During one of our discussions about what we were doing, one of the co-authors mentioned this list from Chris Brogan, what he calls An Author’s List for Social Media Efforts. I’d call it 21 Ways to Promote Your Book. It’s a great list of things for an author to do, definitely a “must start here” for anyone setting out to promote a book.
- RT @emmarose80: 10 words to cut from your writing m.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-busi… 10 months ago
- Why cyclists should be able to roll through stop signs and ride through red lights vox.com/e/5455139 via @voxdotcom 10 months ago
- Five Things You Didn’t Know About Publishing A Book publicwords.com/five-things-yo… thanks @DrNickMorgan 10 months ago
- @zoecello that's why you need non-linear editing software. 11 months ago
- RT @tom_peters: .@richkarlgaard @TomMendozaTalks Speaking with my usual constraint: 2 kinds of peope in the world: (1) Those who read Soft … 11 months ago