I’m working with some folks on promoting their forthcoming business book. During one of our discussions about what we were doing, one of the co-authors mentioned this list from Chris Brogan, what he calls An Author’s List for Social Media Efforts. I’d call it 21 Ways to Promote Your Book. It’s a great list of things for an author to do, definitely a “must start here” for anyone setting out to promote a book.
- Heartbreaking. Martin Richard, 8-Year-Old Killed in Marathon Bombing, Laid to Rest - Brookline, MA Patch brookline.patch.com/articles/marti… 1 month ago
- @NateBell4AR 0, asshole. 1 month ago
- @JohnButman AvR retired or on sabbatical? And *thank you* for following. (Having a hard time focusing today. Still in shock.) 1 month ago
- Riffs by Cab Riders, Secretly Recorded for the Sake of Art nyti.ms/15flgl2 (Doesn't take Google Glass to invade privacy) 2 months ago
- From one of my favorite newsletters: No one lives here because it's not a real home -- nowiknow.com/open-house/ via @NowIKnow 2 months ago