I’m working with some folks on promoting their forthcoming business book. During one of our discussions about what we were doing, one of the co-authors mentioned this list from Chris Brogan, what he calls An Author’s List for Social Media Efforts. I’d call it 21 Ways to Promote Your Book. It’s a great list of things for an author to do, definitely a “must start here” for anyone setting out to promote a book.
- @zoecello that's why you need non-linear editing software. 1 day ago
- RT @tom_peters: .@richkarlgaard @TomMendozaTalks Speaking with my usual constraint: 2 kinds of peope in the world: (1) Those who read Soft … 6 days ago
- Go Hubway! Boston Doctors Can Now Prescribe Bike-Share Membership to Patients fastcoexist.com/3028633/boston… 6 days ago
- @cmonaco But must admit a weakness for Swedish Fish (the candy). Those things are so addictive. 6 days ago
- @cmonaco Yes, always blame the Swedes! ( + Thanks for turning me on to @RifrulloCafe ) 6 days ago